- Australian English spelling. Not British or American.
- Check words with spaces such as deja vu.
- Confirm if a word should be hyphenated such as email and not e-mail.
- Confirm you are using the preferred Australian spelling such as mosquitoes and not mosquitos.
- Avoid using American spelling.
- Avoid using archaic and obsolete words.
- Easily check the plural of a word.
- Easily check the correct prefix and suffix usage.
You can find Word Check via this link, Australian English Word Check.
I trust you will find Word Check to be a handy online facility.